Kansas City, KS
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for numerous Independent Sales Representatives to join the Elite Team in Kansas!
Achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling GK and Team Apparel for Gymnastics, the Independent Sales Representative will personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers and report directly to the VP of Global Sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship and product value-based approach.
- Demonstrates services and products to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for GK through Team Apparel Sales.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years experience in the gymnastics industry.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to travel and a valid driver’s license.
Please send your resume and cover letter through Indeed.