Reading, PA 19604
Salary: $9.00 to $13.00 /hour
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years, we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
We are conveniently located on the BARTA Bus Line.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for an entry-level Data Entry Specialist to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
The Data Entry Specialist will provide support for the Engineering Department’s required day-to-day operations, assisting the Engineering Manager and Technicians while performing assigned tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-cost gymnastic garments in QuickTruCost (QTC)
- Utilize an engineering Excel spreadsheet to cost and track custom embellishments for cheer and gymnastics customer quotes/orders
- Setup embellishments in EngineeredTruCost (ETC) when quotes become orders
- Develop costs for all Special Order and Stock embellishment lines, both cheer and gymnastics
- Enter cut orders into ETC for basic workout and sublimated leotards and warm-ups
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate Degree (preferred)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Strong computer and basic math skills
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel (must have excellent Excel skills)
- Dependable, detail oriented team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Knowledge of basic garment construction and sewing methodology (preferred)
- Basic understanding of garment patterns and bundle layouts preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer competitive pay.
- Our benefits are exceptional.
- Fantastic training and support, with opportunity for career growth.
- Taking in pride in what you do
Let’s Get Started!
How to Apply:
To apply, please use the Indeed link, or text our HR team at 424-319-6044.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We have a great benefits package including a variety of options for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, pet insurance, paid time off, training and professional development opportunities, 401k with company match, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer participates in e-Verify.