Inspect finished garments prior to placement in stock warehouse, or shipping. This job is performed in a manufacturing environment.
Education: Previous inspection or quality experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Count pieces to confirm number matches bundle ticket or paperwork.
- Match care label against paperwork to ensure correct style, size and color.
- Confirm embellishment design matches paperwork (look at placement, adherence, color, and consistency)
- Measure neck, arms, legs and waist, and confirm that length of long sleeves match each other. Ensure all measurements match paperwork.
- Ensure seams have consistent stitching and that all seams are intact.
- Set aside any garments that do not pass inspection for collection by supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to accurately perform simple measurements.
- Ability to accurately count items.
- Ability to discern colors and shades.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management.
- Constant sitting.
- Manual dexterity to handle garments.
How to Apply:
To apply, please use the Indeed link, attend one of our job fairs, TEXT our HR team at 424-319-6044 or stop by to complete a job application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- A clean, air-conditioned, caring, friendly, fun and safe work environment
- Local on-site Avanti cafe’ market for employee convenience
- Multiple shifts available including day and early evening with flexibility
- We will help you coordinate transportation to and from work each day by either our bus service or local commuter service
- The opportunity to help create garments worn at the highest level of competition
Elite Sportswear offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & accident insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, pet insurance, 401K retirement plan and more!