Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative II to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
The Customer Service Representative II will act as the face of Elite Sportswear in all customer interactions. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, detail-oriented, patient, courteous professional with an exemplary attendance record. This role is ideal for candidates with 3-5 years of experience working in customer service, ideally in a contact center environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide courteous and timely service to all Elite Sportswear customers
- Supply accurate information and aid during order placing in a patient and professional manner
- Process customer returns and replacement orders
- Respond to e-mail inquiries and process orders placed via mail, e-mail, fax, or website
- Complete occasional special projects when assigned
- Reliable attendance
- Superior telephone and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and a 401K retirement plan.