Reading, PA 19604
Be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions. Join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years, we committed to creating high quality garments and hiring a high performance work team. If you are looking for a a new and exciting opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for an International & US Sales Representative Coordinator to join the Elite Team!
Elite Sportswear, LP is following all CDC guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic and requires all team members to wear a mask, practice social distancing and have their temperature taken upon arrival to work. Our facilities are cleaned throughout the workday and specialized deep cleaning is conducted weekly. Additionally, we randomly test for Covid-19.
We offer exceptional benefits including: paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life/accident/disability, flexible spending, health savings account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K, meals during busy season, cool fun events and more!
About the Sales Coordinator:
Currently, this position is assigned as temporarily remote. However, you may be asked to come into the office in Reading, PA as needed.
The International & US Sales Representative Coordinator will support Elite Sportswear’s International Distributors and US Sales Team Accounts. This role is responsible for supporting the external US Sales Team, and our International Distributors related to our GK Elite Gymnastics brand.
What We Are Looking For:
- Support all GK Elite external Sales Teams
- Process orders for International Distributors and US Sales Team
- Execute the process for the Hopes, US Classic, & Championships orders via the US Sales Representative Coordinators
- Assist with US and International Distributor Sales Meeting preparation
- Must know how to multitask and have a positive attitude overall
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Smartsheet
- Be detail-oriented and know how to problem solve
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
How to Apply:
Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed.com
This employer participates in e-Verify.
Related keywords: sales, remote work from home, sales coordinator, coordinator