Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for an International & US Sales Representative Coordinator to join the Elite Team!
About Elite Sportswear:
Established in 1981, we are the company behind the GK Gymnastics, GK Cheer, and Dolfin Swimwear brands. GK is a global leader in the gymnastics and cheerleading apparel industries and is recognized around the world for superior variety, quality, fit, and service. Distributed in over 35 countries, Elite Sportswear products have been worn by international Olympians and World Champions.
Elite Sportswear has 3 main lines of business:
- Gymnastics (GK Gymnastics)
- Swim (Dolfin Swimwear)
- Cheer (GK All Star Cheer, Omni Cheer)
Our purpose is to manufacture unprecedented performance, innovation, and experience for our athletes.
Elite Sportswear is an exceptional place to work. We offer a challenging and supportive environment working with wonderful staff and customers.
About the Sales Coordinator:
Currently, this position is assigned as Work from Home until further notice. However, you may be asked to come into the office in Reading, PA as needed.
The International & US Sales Representative Coordinator will support Elite Sportswear’s International Distributors and US Sales Team Accounts. This role is responsible for supporting the external US Sales Team, and our International Distributors related to our GK Elite Gymnastics brand.
What We Are Looking For:
- Support all GK Elite external Sales Teams
- Execute processes and procedures that are aligned with the company’s overall sales initiatives to support the external sales team
- Prioritize everyday activities through email, quotes, phone calls, and all other communication with the external Sales Team
- Help create problem resolutions for the external sales teams
- Foster growth within the company’s direction
- Coordinate internal/external teams to optimize International Distributor & US Sales Team account projects
- Create an accepted timeline throughout the required internal/external team for on-time delivery of products
- Process orders for International Distributors and US Sales Team
- Execute the process for the Hopes, US Classic, & Championships orders via the US Sales Representative Coordinators
- Assist with US and International Distributor Sales Meeting preparation
- Must know how to multitask and have a positive attitude overall
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Smartsheet
- Be detail-oriented and know how to problem solve
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
How to Apply:
Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed.com
We have a great benefits package including a variety of options for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, pet insurance, paid time off, training and professional development opportunities, 401k with company match, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer participates in e-Verify.