Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Junior Production Designer to join the Elite Team!
Working within the Production Design Department, in a PC and Mac environment, the Junior Production Designer will provide support for Production Designers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare files for production, including making templates and converting embellishment files
- Archive and maintain graphic files
- Use Gem Master, Illustrator, and Photoshop applications
- Assist Designers and others within the department as needed
- Proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop, and the ability to learn, and successfully use, Gem Master
- Visual acuity to accurately distinguish colors
- Basic math skills and understanding of linear measurements
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Ability to follow directions, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Additional duties, as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field (preferred)
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.