Reading, PA 19604
Elite Sportswear is seeking to hire a full-time Social Media Coordinator to join the Elite Marketing team at our Reading, PA headquarters. Salary will depend on qualifications. Our Marketing team enjoys an exciting, always changing, and fun environment with great colleagues. We also offer superior benefits, retirement, and ongoing professional development. If you are passionate about connecting with customers and building brand awareness where you can make a difference, apply today!
About Elite Sportswear:
Established in 1981, we are the company behind the GK Gymnastics, GK Cheer, and Dolfin Swimwear brands. GK is a global leader in the gymnastics and cheerleading apparel industries and is recognized around the world for superior variety, quality, fit, and service. Distributed in over 35 countries, Elite Sportswear products have been worn by international Olympians and World Champions.
Elite Sportswear has 3 main lines of business:
- Gymnastics (GK Gymnastics)
- Swim (Dolfin Swimwear)
- Cheer (GK All Star Cheer, Omni Cheer)
Our purpose is to manufacture unprecedented performance, innovation, and experience for our athletes.
Elite Sportswear is an exceptional place to work. We offer a challenging and supportive environment working with wonderful staff and customers.
About the Social Media Coordinator:
Currently, this position is assigned as Work from Home until further notice. However, you may be asked to come into the office in Reading, PA as needed.
You will generate, edit, publish and share engaging content for digital, print, and broadcast channels, and product descriptions, while maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice. You will interpret creative and marketing direction and adapt points from briefs into persuasive copy concepts. You’ll be responsible for producing error-free content that adheres to Elite’s style guidelines.
A lot of your time will be spent on planning and implementing social media strategy across all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, for our gymnastics and swim brands. You’ll be executing and optimizing organic and paid social media campaigns.
You’ll be reporting on key performance indicators on all social media platforms from weekly to yearly basis.
You’ll create press releases for both print and electronic media outlines. You’ll make sure our social media and PR content aligns with our marketing calendar and key initiatives. You’ll monitor and actively react to Google Alerts, consumer feedback on social media, and assist our Customer Service team, as necessary.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1 to 3 years of creative writing or copywriting experience
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience in executing social media strategies, content, and PR for consumer products company
- Expertise in Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter management
- Sprout platform experience is a plus
- Ability to drive creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, and external agency
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Exceptional time management skills, with proven ability to multi-task
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, flexible, positive and articulate
How to Apply:
Submit your resume with salary requirements and your portfolio and/or writing samples across several media strategies, content, and PR via Indeed.com
We have a great benefits package including a variety of options for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, pet insurance, paid time off, training and professional development opportunities, 401k with company match, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer participates in e-Verify.