Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Collections Supervisor to join the Elite Team!
The Collections Supervisor is a key position within the company and the accounting group as it is responsible for managing the collections and credit processes within the company ensuring that partners operate within agreed terms and risks are minimized. The position works alongside the invoicing team as well as the sales functions to ensure there is clear, constructive and open communication on opportunities for improvement and known challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Credit application review process to ensure accounts are analyzed, and credit risk is assessed
- Credit limits and payment terms are reviewed as needed however at least annually
- Manage credit holds process with consistent communication of list to sales, customer service and other departments
- Release sales orders on hold when credit issues resolved
- Receivables collections management including short payments, payment plans, repayment of invalid deductions, etc.
- Download weekly AR Aging, compare prior week’s aging total and calculate percentage for each aging bucket
- Manage weekly AR meeting with department heads publishing notes and summaries
- Manage and track marketing rebates and other sales discount programs
- Manage customer billing discrepancies and chargebacks
- Resolve customer chargebacks disputes
- Maintain customer file, i.e. contact info, email address, etc.
- Accounting and Credit Management education and training
- Strong organizational skills with a passion to learn the business and not just the numbers
- Ability to communicate effectively and pro-actively with both financial and non-financial colleagues to improve overall business performance
- Ability to be a key leader in a dynamic, data-focused organization
- Highly resourceful and very strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, including MS Project, Excel, Word
- Previous experience with a consumer product distributor or retail company is desired
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.