Reading, PA 19604
Elite Sportswear, LP is following all CDC guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic and requires all team members to wear a mask, practice social distancing and have their temperature taken upon arrival to work. Our facilities are cleaned throughout the workday and specialized deep cleaning is conducted weekly. Additionally, we randomly test for Covid-19.
We offer exceptional benefits including: paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life/accident/disability, flexible spending, health savings account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K, meals during busy season, cool fun events and more!
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years, we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are looking for a Product Line Manager to join the Elite Team at our Reading, PA Headquarters.
The Product Line Manager is responsible for building assortment and merchandising strategies that exceed revenue goals, optimize inventory, and maintain a consistent brand image for an omni-channel business. As the central project manager for their division, the PLM will coordinate and manage the calendar and activities of a large cross-functional team that includes Design, Product Development, Production, Sales & Marketing, ensuring all key activities and milestone meetings are executed and deadlines are met.
- Build and execute short-term and long-term merchandising strategies that will meet sales and margin goals
- Understand target consumers and provide competitive analysis to enhance brand strategies and opportunities
- Create seasonal Line Plans by product category, identify assortment voids and opportunities
- Work with Planning Team to manage the Open-to-Buy for each category and Product lifecycle management
- Create and update the Product Development Calendar and communicate to the cross-functional team
- Partner with Design to initiate new style development with vendors in time for seasonal delivery
- Source new products
- Ensure all the right products are correctly represented on the website and in the catalog
- Perform other duties as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of buying experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong retail math and Excel skills
- Skillful Brand Manager
- Expert leadership and superior interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of the product development process
Let’s Get Started!
To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirement via Indeed.com.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at workstations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We have a great benefits package including a variety of options for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, pet insurance, paid time off, training and professional development opportunities, 401k with company match, and much more!
This employer participates in e-Verify.
Related keywords: product manager, manager