Reading, PA 19612
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years, we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are looking for an Operations Manager – All Star Cheer to join the Elite Team at our Reading, PA Headquarters.
Responsible for overseeing the daily functions of the Sales Operations Team, serving as the liaison between GK Cheer and production teams, reinforcing policies and procedures, managing high-profile orders, leading ASC sales operations-related process improvement initiatives, and other special projects. The goal of this group is to guide orders from sale to shipment to ensure accuracy, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Hiring and staffing
- Training the Sales Operation Team
- Management guidance for Sales Operation Team
- Lead sales operations process improvement initiatives for ASC division
- Report on cheer orders, production and Quality Control-related KPIs
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings to prioritize design, address production and order-related questions
- Monitor and expedite QC process and procedure
- Ensure orders are being entered accurately and processed in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Sales experience
- Customer Service experience
- Supervisory or managerial experience is helpful
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity of fingers and hands for keyboarding
Let’s Get Started!
To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirement via Indeed.com.
We have a great benefits package including a variety of options for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, pet insurance, paid time off, training and professional development opportunities, 401k with company match, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer participates in e-Verify.