San Diego, CA 92131
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, Omni Cheer division! If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join the Elite Team in our Omni Cheer San Diego office. Currently, this full-time position will be assigned as Work from Home until further notice. However, you may be asked to come into the office in San Diego, CA as needed. Local candidates only please.
The E-Commerce Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of E-Commerce, will take full ownership of driving sales through site merchandising, landing page creating, online promotion implementation, and KPI benchmarking/trending.
- Drive e-commerce revenue goals
- Leverage a strong understanding of merchandising and metrics to track selling, identify trends and maximize opportunities for growth
- Manage the day-to-day user experience of the website, including site navigation, content development checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Utilize analytics and other tools to track conversion performance and provide recommendations to adjust for improvement
- Act as the customer advocate in UX/UI recommendations for web enhancement projects to help improve the purchasing experience
- Work with the marketing team to optimize sales and profitability of paid media, search, and other partner channels
- Partner with technology project manager to ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives and drive online excellence
- Develop benchmarks and KPI’s to improve effectiveness of weekly, monthly, annual reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 4+ years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Communications, Advertising, etc.
- Proven track record of increasing web site revenue and improving conversion rate
- Experience with e-commerce merchandising required
- Extensive experience analyzing e-Commerce metrics and data
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent metrics software required
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, creative, and with a sense of urgency
- Positive attitude
We have a great benefits package including a variety of options for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, pet insurance, paid time off, training and professional development opportunities, 401k with company match, and much more!
This employer participates in e-Verify.