Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years, we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a few remote Sales Representatives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. We need reps to cover Texas, specifically Houston and Dallas. Duties will include creating and delivering sales presentations, attending local meets and acquiring new customers by reaching out to leads.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. If you have a background in gymnastics as either competitors or coaches, this would be an advantage. This is an independent contractor (1099) role.
- Managing our core customer base to grow sales across categories
- Prospecting leads from a provided list of gyms
- Responsible for all aspects of customer relationships from initial to contact to delivery of product and follow up
- Represent GK Elite at meets and events hosted or attended by your customer base
- Partner and work closely with our Sales support team and other stakeholders
- Complete initial and ongoing training
- Coordinates sales efforts with Marketing
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and requirements:
- Experience in sales
- Gymnastics background (either as competitor and/or coach) is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Understanding of sales process and dynamics
- Ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
Let’s Get Started!
To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirement via Indeed.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer participates in E-Verify.