Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are looking for a Sales Acceleration Representative – Cheer to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
Responsible for growing sales in an assigned territory, the Sales Acceleration Representative will maintain customer relationships, process quotes, initiate the order process, and communicate with stakeholders. This commission-based inside sales position will aim to bring in additional sales for each product line offered by Elite.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell the assigned brand under the Elite Portfolio
- Responsible for handling all requests received via email or phone from assigned territory
- Process special, custom, and stock with embellishment quotes
- Handle sample requests from customers
- Send color pictures and accurate pricing to customer for all requests received
- Complete appropriate forms for customers in assigned territory
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails
- Utilize our internal systems to provide accurate information to customers
- Deal with any quality issues that may arise, ensuring customer satisfaction at all stages
- Support other departments to reach goals of the Sales Acceleration Team
- File quotes, orders, and credit paperwork in customer files
- Responsible for working with High Profile Accounts, assigned by Sales Acceleration Manager and National Sales Manager
- Research new leads, strategize areas for growth
- Stay up-to-date with reporting, placing orders, and customer follow-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Sales experience
- Must be proactive and driven to succeed
- Customer service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.