San Diego, CA 92128
Omni Cheer has been serving cheerleaders and cheerleading programs for over 30 years, offering high-quality cheer merchandise from leading brands at value prices. Our large selection of cheerleading apparel and supplies features many in-stock items that are ready to ship, and also includes custom items that give your team a unique spirit look.
Busy E-commerce company has immediate opening for an administrative assistant to perform a wide variety of tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in expanding his/her business knowledge or an HR coordinator who is interested in growing in the HR field.
Ideal candidate will be a bright, energetic, team-player with a stable work history who performs assigned tasks with care, and enjoys a challenging, fast-paced environment. Sample duties include: coordinating employee HR services through our centralized HR department which is located in Pennsylvania. This includes assisting Omni Cheer associates with questions regarding benefits; employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment / employment and employment law compliance.
- Services as project lead for multiple projects including: space planning and design (we are relocating our office in 2019!), warehouse consolidation and software upgrades projects
- Oversees front office activities, and works closely with accounting, finance, facilities, marketing, call center and I.T. on daily business operation needs and administrative support
- Helps with management of the building, which includes but not limited working with facilities, vendors and service providers
- Coordinates overall administrative and office activities
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and service provider fees
- Serves as project support in collaboration with project managers for projects specific to VTA location
College degree (associate or bachelor) in business administration or related field strongly preferred.
Excellent computer skills including strong Microsoft Excel skills required
Periodic travel to PA required
Relocation and training available for right candidate!