Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- High school diploma and 3-5 years’ work experience required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.