San Diego, CA 92128
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear’s Omni Cheer division! If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a SiteCore Software Engineer to join the Elite Team in our Omni Cheer San Diego office.
The SiteCore Software Engineer is an integral member of the eCommerce team and will work in a cross-functional, agile environment to collaborate with team members. This is an exciting and challenging position for a developer looking to build and develop their skills. The SiteCore Software Engineer will support the development, maintenance, enhancement and deployment of our current and future CMS applications. This position requires a strong background in building high-quality, high performing applications using .NET, C#, SQL Server and Sitecore CMS/Commerce Platform. The SiteCore Software Engineer reports to the Director of eCommerce.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops new application enhancements, functionality and features to support e-commerce and non-e-commerce based websites.
- Maintains existing application functionality as business changes occur.
- Designing and developing CMS solutions based on Sitecore (Version 8.2 through 9).
- Working closely with UI design team to implement new features.
- Working with a 3rd party vendor on the design and implementation of the system.
- Creating database models using SQL Server and surfacing data to user interfaces using object-oriented techniques.
- Ensuring the high quality of the software by testing and documenting software.
- Integrating the CMS system with various internal and external applications such as Moodle and Google Analytics.
- Proactively recommends program improvements in an ongoing capacity.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to meet project deadlines.
- Communicates risks, challenges and roadblocks early and often in order to ensure minimal disruption to overall development needs.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development in .NET, ideally using C#
- Minimum 1 year of experience in implementing custom Sitecore CMS solutions
- Advanced skill level with Web Services & Languages: HTML5, CSS3, JS, AJAX, JQuery, XML, JSON, XSLT
- Experience with source control software like Team Foundation or Git
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with SOLR environments a plus
- Sitecore Commerce (8.2 through 9) experience
- 3rd party integrations with payment systems, tax providers, CRMs, ERPs
- AWS / Azure
- Integration and automated deployment tools
- Unicorn or TDS content serializer
- Extending or customizing existing products/frameworks
- Sitecore infrastructure
- Unit and integration testing
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.