Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are looking for several Returns Specialiststo join the Elite Team at our Reading Home Office.
A Distribution Center (DC) Returns Specialist will perform functions that may include receiving, inspecting, repacking and stocking incoming customer returned material, processing customer credit, performing research, communicating with others inside/outside the organization and organizing, counting and otherwise processing product at the DC. A DC Specialist will be fully cross-trained in multiple tasks across different Departments and capable of successfully executing higher-level, more complex responsibilities than a DC Team Member.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Warehouse, Retail, Manufacturing or Service Industry experience preferred
- Computer and Mobile Device experience preferred
- Must read, write and communicate successfully in English
- Must work safely and maintain a clean, organized environment
- Must have a detailed, full understanding of all applicable Systems and follow the established Rules, Processes and SOPs related to both DC Operations and personal behavior
- Must be completely cross-trained, fully-functional and productive in multiple roles within the DC and have the potential to assume additional duties as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to learn, change and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Must successfully take direction and work cooperatively and collaboratively within multiple Teams
- Must be organized, motivated, dependable and punctual
- May be required to achieve OSHA PIT Certification and maintain a clean Driving Record along with a valid Motor Vehicle License (Box Truck)
- Must safely lift 50 pounds — infrequently
- Must safely lift between 15 and 25 pounds — frequently
- Must safely walk, stand, bend, climb and reach
- Must have good eye-hand-foot coordination and balance
- Must have good manual hand/finger dexterity
- Must have the ability to work successfully in varying temperatures and conditions, depending upon season