Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently hiring for a Pattern Assistant at our Reading Headquarters.
The Pattern Assistant will complete bundle layouts for production orders, provide pattern pdf’s to the Production Design department for grading of embellishments, digitize mini patterns from Design, and complete costing markers for Costing department as needed. A High School diploma and/or related apparel industry experience is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete bundle layouts for Production
- Prepare patterns for Production Art Team in for embellishment grading; email pdf’s of patterns as needed
- Digitize mini patterns from Design Department
- Complete costing markers for Costing department for new styles as required
- Additional clerical duties within the Pattern Department, as needed
- An understanding of patternmaking and marker making
- Experience using pattern or marker making software (Lectra, Optitex, or Gerber preferred)
- Knowledge of garment construction
- Strong Microsoft office skills (including Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High School diploma and/or related apparel industry experience
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume via Indeed