Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
The Front End Developer The Front End Web Developer is responsible for designing, building, and managing templates and content for GK and Dolfin websites (gkelite.com and dolfinswimwear.com). This position is full-time, in house at our Reading, PA headquarters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with design and ecommerce teams to develop wireframes/templates and convert designs into functional, responsive web pages for use across devices and browsers
- Collaborate with eCommerce and IT teams to support the integration of new web applications as appropriate
- Researches, identifies and recommends new toolkits as necessary to improve website functionality and consumer experience
- Assists with product and image information management
- Lead QA and UAT for all front end development projects
- Must stay abreast of design standards and trends, UX and UI best practices, and Shopify platform capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience building web-based content
- Familiar with Shopify apps, information architectures and template systems
- Fluent in Shopify Liquid, Ruby and Json
- Deep understanding of SEO, responsive web design, UX/UI, accessibility, and performance strategies and best practices
- Ability to translate design mock-ups and wireframes into high-quality web templates
- Ability to communicate work with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to convey a “team first” mentality
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to review and interpret information in order to perform duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to provide live examples of work
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.