2136 North 13th Street, Reading, PA
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
Responsible for answering and directing calls received through the main switchboard, the Receptionist must have a professional, courteous manner. Additionally, the Receptionist will greet all visitors to Elite Sportswear with a pleasant disposition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct calls received through the main switchboard
- Greet and assist all visitors that come to the building in a friendly and professional manner
- Distribute emails to the appropriate department
- Process credit paperwork for stock returns and issue exchange orders on the website
- Maintain log for fit model hours
- Enter backorders received from the Shipping Department into the Access Database
- Send backorder and cancellation notification emails
- Organize filing in numerical order
- Assist with special projects assigned by management
- Reliable attendance
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Professional appearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and a 401K retirement plan.