2136 North 13th Street, Reading, PA
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently hiring for an E-Commerce Marketplace Data Entry Clerk at our Reading Headquarters.
The Seasonal E-Commerce Data Entry Clerk will work closely with the E-Commerce Marketplace Manager to help carry out the company’s E-Commerce initiatives. This position must have data entry skills required to collect and enter data into required submission spreadsheets. Additionally, this position will effectively integrate sales optimization strategies with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use Microsoft Excel to complete and process submission documents to retail and other vendor partners
- Use basic data entry skills to collect and enter data into spreadsheets
- Collect and rename imagery to supply retail base with imagery content submission
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking
- Monitor all channels for errors, alerts, questions and inquiries and resolve with sense of urgency
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Must have computer skills including data entry and Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in e-commerce, retail or apparel merchandising knowledge a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have superior organizational skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume (with salary expectations) via Indeed