Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
The Email Marketing Specialist will manage the email marketing channel strategy and execution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end management of all emails including strategy, creative briefing, content approval, linking strategies, QA, testing, campaign set-up and deployment, daily tracking, and reporting
- Designing and executing high-performing email campaigns in collaboration with marketing, product line managers, and creative
- Developing and deploying strategies and tactics to grow and nurture lists—including B2B and B2C segments
- Creating and maintaining an email calendar, including batch & blast, trigger, and re-targeting campaigns within Smart Sheet and the email platform
- Demonstrating a mobile-first approach to email template creation
- Managing email lists by maintaining clear customer segments, suppression lists, and practicing good list hygiene
- Designing, implementing, and analyzing testing strategies—such as subject line, creative, and send time—to optimize channel performance
- Maintaining Dolfin and GK brand voices in all customer and sales communications
- Compiling email campaign/channel dashboards and reporting and make recommendations to shape future initiatives
- Researching, identifying, and recommending new tools and techniques to improve email capabilities and performance
- Ensuring emails follow all industry policies, including CAN-SPAM and GDPR
- Staying abreast of email best practices and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience creating and executing email campaigns required
- Experience with email automation, HTML/CSS, and email marketing platforms required; experience with Listrak ESP preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or other tag tracking tool) required
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Detail oriented, while still being able to see the big picture
- Ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams and with external agencies and convey a “team first” mentality; has a collaborative nature
- Ability to manage multiple projects and brands at a given time
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot, review and interpret information in order to perform duties
- Excellent critical thinking, data analysis, project management, and written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.