Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Coordinator to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
The Product Marketing Coordinator will have the primary day-to-day responsibility for assisting in the company’s product development for the gymnastics and swim divisions, reporting directly to the Vice President of Gymnastics Product.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain customer database
- Provide mailing lists for catalog distribution
- Manage and update product line calendar for entire company
- Create all fundamental product copy
- Create sales/forecasting spreadsheets for Product Team
- Generate, pull, and gather marketing/sales data for Product Team
- Assist Product Team with Line Review Presentations
- Assist in Product Development from research, design, and sourcing
- Assist in Photo shoot coordination
- Administrative duties for Product Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, plus 1-3 years of product marketing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Exceptional time management skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Requires strong project management, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.