San Diego, CA 92128
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are looking for an Entry Level Inside Sales Administrator to join the Elite Team at our San Diego Omni Cheer office.
The Administrator will actively assist the sales team, driving B2B sales through research and cold-calling. The position will be responsible for clear and pleasant communication with customers via phone, email, and fax. The Administrator will sort through prospective data files, researching and identifying accurate contacts, and assigning the correct team member on the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assign leads to sales staff by region
- Help with overflow of customer calls to sales team
- Research prospective leads, including cold-calling to get correct contact information
- Responsible for the majority of email correspondence via our two customer facing email accounts
- Copy, scan, and assign incoming payments (checks, money orders, and/or cashier checks) for new and existing accounts
- Scan and attach payments/checks to pending orders in Digisearch
- Package sales pitch materials and communication for distribution
- Provide proposal/quote assistance to Sales Acceleration Reps
- Scan and file CC receipts from manual charges to support Order Processing department
- Minimum 1 year of internship or work experience in any capacity
- Exemplary attendance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-driven, positive attitude
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.