Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Graphic Designerto join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
The Graphic Designer will create digital sublimation artwork for stock, special order, and custom designed garments. Collaborating with designers, the Graphic Designer will support the robust Graphic Design department at Elite Sportswear.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create custom sublimation artwork using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Create color charts
- Match and coordinate sublimation colors to existing fabrics
- Create logos within sublimation artwork
- Grade/size artwork and logos for different sized garments
- Work closely with designers and graphic artists in the front-end, and production/sublimation operator in the back-end
- Maintain sublimation files in an organized way to easily access in the future
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or related field
- Must be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with peers and management
- Capacity to grow from constructive criticism
- The ability to multitask
- A willingness to learn garment construction and patterns
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.