Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Part Time Legal Assistant to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
The Legal Assistant will act as the point of contact for legal matters concerning Elite Sportswear. This part time position would assist with all legal components of Elite Sportswear and is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and proofread all legal documents
- Liaise with other departments, as needed (including Finance, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, and Administration)
- Communicate with Executive Leadership Team and internal stakeholders
- Take ownership of Elite Sportswear’s legal interactions
- Manage all legal documents, coordinate with external lawyers as needed
- Ensure compliance and adhere to ethical standards
- Legal experience in a business or corporate setting
- Commercial agreements or litigation administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have extensive MS Office Suite experience (specifically document and version control)
- Exceptional organizational and administration skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to read and write English with grammatical accuracy
- Must be detail-oriented and able to adhere to utmost professionalism in a fast-paced work environment
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements via Indeed