Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Credit Clerkto join the Elite Team at our Reading Home Office.
The Credit Clerk will report to the Credit Manager and be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and updating wholesale accounts while monitoring Sales Representatives’ and TAM’s account activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and verify new wholesale accounts in ERP and on website
- Maintain any changes to the accounts (Address, contact information, etc.)
- Process account terminations
- Process COD transactions (Cash on Delivery)
- Contact customers regarding declined credit card transactions
- Create invoices, as requested
- Answer questions and requests from the outside Sales Force
- Answers incoming credit calls to the department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing, math, and computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be detail-oriented
- Experience with data entry
- High School diploma or equivalent
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and a 401K retirement plan.