San Diego, CA 92128
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in niche sportswear! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality products and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Elite Sportswear is the combination of the world’s leading sports specialty brands. Our Omni Cheer/Victory Team Apparel division has been serving cheerleaders and cheerleading programs for over 30 years, offering high quality cheer merchandise from leading brands at value prices.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Omni Cheer team in San Diego.
The Marketing Intern will help grow Elite Sportswear’s Omni Cheer business by connecting with cheer teams at all levels. The goal of this internship is to solicit business for Omni Cheer. This is an opportunity to gain exposure to a robust marketing department while learning about e-Commerce & Marketing. This is an unpaid, for credit internship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with B2B customer research, compiling contact information and databases for current, former, and prospective customers
- Learn how to navigate complex databases to find Pop Warner, AYF/AYC Leagues, and schools in listed Zip Codes
- Document the URL and email of contact in given organizations
- Add other schools based on TRC zip codes that might be missing
- Support other departments when needed for special projects
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, handle several projects at once, and prioritize as needed
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner and contribute to the team environment
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program majoring in Marketing, Business, or related field
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter