San Diego, CA 92128
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear’s Omni Cheer division! If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to join the Elite Team at our Omni Cheer San Diego office.
The Marketing Director develops and implements the overall strategic marketing plans for all Omni Cheer brands. This position is instrumental in driving sales for the organization through strong campaign management of digital channels including PPC, email marketing, paid social, and other media channels as well as managing the promotional calendar for the eCommerce business. The Marketing Director is also responsible for content marketing both online and in print (think catalogs and collateral pieces). Omni Cheer is seeking a strong leader to manage and mentor 2-3 Marketing Specialists and will report to the VP of Commerce.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic direction primarily in online marketing via paid channels and email marketing
- Provides strategic direction for promo planning to drive online sales
- Delivers email strategy – segmenting, cadence, content messaging, tracking and analyzing
- Regularly reviews and benchmarks of all online channel metrics to identify areas of improvement and growth actions
- Manages copy and marketing direction of CheerLiving Magazine, Omni Cheer, and Campus catalogs and all print advertising
- Manages the brand identity of all Omni Cheer house brands
- Oversees all social media content for Omni Cheer house brands, including tracking and analysis
- Assists in the launch of new products through SEO copy, product naming, product descriptions and launch campaign strategy
- Manages Marketing Specialists, providing training for specialists to grow in their roles and provide career path mentoring
- Manages marketplace ad spend and performance (Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years marketing experience, specializing in digital marketing and including social media best practices
- 2+ years’ experience in a management-level role
- Microsoft Office and email marketing software knowledge with the ability to draw data-driven conclusions from various sources
- Detail oriented, while still being able to see the big picture
- Ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams and with external agencies while conveying a “team first” mentality
- Strong interpersonal and judgment skills with the ability to influence internal and external teams
- Must possess an inquisitive and competitive nature, thirsting to understand competitors, consumers, and our company to grow the business
- Excellent critical thinking, data analysis, project management, and written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.