San Diego, CA 92128
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in niche sportswear! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality products and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Elite Sportswear is the combination of the world’s leading sports specialty brands. Our Omni Cheer division has been serving cheerleaders and cheerleading programs for over 30 years, offering high quality cheer merchandise from leading brands at value prices.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Omni Cheer team in San Diego.
The Graphic Designer will design, layout, and produce artwork related for digital media and print materials. The work includes but is not limited to social media content, apparel catalog production, brochures, flyers, magazines, t-shirt design, packaging materials, and logo design. The Graphic Designer will report to the Art Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Web teams to create web banners, digital ads and web page layouts, email blast layouts and magazine ads
- Edit images via photo clipping, retouching, and color correcting apparel images (models, mannequins and laydowns)
- Update existing catalog layouts with new product images and information
- Layout and design digital publications (magazine, newsletter)
- Help plan and coordinate quarterly photo-shoots
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts
- 3-5 years of experience as a design/production in-house art department or agency
- Marketing background and/or catalog experience is desired
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud that includes Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Product/lifestyle photography experience is a plus
- Exceptional layout and visual problem-solving skills
- Obsessive attention to organization and detail
- Technical understanding of both digital design (image size optimization, color output, file format) and print
- Ability to manage your time to meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to work nights/weekends for photo shoots as needed
- Communicate effectively with team and other departments
- Additional duties, as assigned
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume with salary requirements via Indeed
Omni Cheer offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.