Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently hiring for a Technical Design Assistant at our Reading Home Office.
Assist in completion of tech packs in new P LM system. This would consist of measurement specifications with points of measure sketches, and construction details and sketches. Complete and provide pattern pdfs to production design department for them to complete grading of embellishments. Complete costing markers for costing department as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete technical information in tech packs such as measurements, points of measure sketches, and construction detail sketches
- Prepare patterns for production art team in order for them to do their embellishment grading and email pdf’s to them as needed
- Complete costing markers for costing department for new styles as required
- Understanding of patternmaking and marker making
- Experience using pattern or marker making software (Lectra, Optitex or Gerber preferred) Knowledge of garment construction
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- BS in Fashion Design or related industry experience.
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and a 401K retirement plan.