Reading, PA 19604
Want to be a part of the brand that is the Choice of Champions? Take your career to the next level and join Elite Sportswear, the world leader in gymnastics apparel manufacturing! For over 35 years we have been committed to creating high quality garments and hiring high quality employees. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing, team-oriented company, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Elite Sportswear and help create the products worn by the US National Team, International Olympians, and World Champions. We are currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join the Elite Team at our Reading Headquarters.
This position provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department, ensuring that employee questions and comments are responded to in a timely manner to promote positive employee relations. Additionally, the HR Generalist will be responsible for day-to-day administration, compliance, and management of all benefits programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Train and provide support to HR team members
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Administers the Safety program; monitors worker’s compensation claims closely
- Assists in recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
- Maintains company organization charts
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database (Paylocity)
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing or Distribution environment preferred
- Thorough understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Ability to take initiative, coordinate with others, and build relationships in a dynamic, fast-paced, and evolving environment
- Confident communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Aptitude for handling multiple projects simultaneously and for adapting to changing priorities while meeting deadlines and maintaining accuracy in detail
- Recruitment experience with an emphasis on identifying and hiring a diverse group of talented individuals
- Experience with HRIS platforms and ERP implementation strongly preferred
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume withsalary requirements via Indeed
Elite Sportswear offers a competitive benefits package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.